Friday 18 November 2011

So you've never heard of the glad game?

Have you ever read Pollyanna?
No? I recommend you do so.

So you've never heard of the glad game?
No? I recommend you listen.

Do you live in comfort, in some shape or form? Are you lucky? Do people love you?
Whether you live in a half a million dollar mansion, or a beahc shack, or even the street. Chances are someone loves you, and you are lucky and loved in some way.
I can not speak for the world, but for Australia. We are so lucky as Australians Too much I see ungrateful people and others who come to our land from places where half their families were slaughtered. People think only of what they want, not what they have. Some have nothing.
This is why we all must play, in some form, the glad game. Just to be glad, to be grateful.

So you've never heard of the glad game?
No? I recommend you listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment